Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks

rodin thinker

 

 

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of yellow snow and the number of moles on your body.

 

 

alcohol 1. Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention?  Ya, I think so!

 

2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards?  Wendy’s.

 

bigstockphoto_pedicure_2636175_s200x200 3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time?  Okay first of all, I don’t close the door when I shower; and second, what’s the difference between humidity and moisture?  I’d do my hair, makeup, a mani/pedi.  You get the idea.  It sounds like fun to me!!!  I’d be staying there till the door opened because I would have no other choice.

lady-gaga

 

4. You are a rockstar, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name? I know it wouldn’t be Lady Gaga.  What kind of name is that anyway?

 

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function?  Uhhhh, well if it’s only the girls!  Sorry, no naked pictures.

colorwheel2

 

 

6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out?  Brown.  Don’t you have a color wheel.

 

 

65_60822

 

7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they?  Hey, I have a rainbow of colors of paper and pens close to me.  I’m a crafter/cardmaker.

 

 

6a00d8341c339953ef00e54f4fd6ab8834-640wi

 

8. Corn chips or potato chips?  Potato chips – I loved dill pickle Lays but I can’t find them anymore.

 

engagement-ring-sale-4096-1

9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose?  A diamond and yes I’d go looking for it later!  I know it’s gross but it’s a DIAMOND – a girl’s best friend.

 

0-T2KSe7I7-mouse-computer-s--706179 10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win?  My mouse is winnin’ over ME right now so I’m pretty sure it would be the mouse.  BTW, my mouse is about dead.  It only works when it wants to right now, Grrrrrrrrrr!

I hope you enjoyed!

Blessings,

Christine

I’m having a giveaway – click here to enter!

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I'd go digging for that too!! No doubt!!

My Thunking is posted. Scroll down past my Thursday 13 this week for my answers.

Find 'em HERE

Marice said...

awww i havent seen that variant of Lays yet! that looks yummy! thanks for sharing!

great answers!

u may view mine here

Jinxo56 said...

Good answers. I know a Lay's vendor. I'll try to find out if they have dropped the Dill Pickle flavor the next time I see him.

Stef H said...

i've never seen nor heard of dill pickle chips. and i'd love 'em too!

hugs,

Sarah Sullivan said...

Giggle love Thursday mornings with you!! Lady Gaga ..gag me...yup chips..but not the pickle ones..Jim loooves those!! You crack me up girl!! Hugs to you hon, Sarah

Jinxo56 said...

I have some bad news about the Dill Pickle Lays. This morning I talked to the guy I know. He told me they decided to drop them because the sales volume just wasn't high enough.