Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preparing

I haven’t had much to share with you lately because I’ve been preparing for my trip to Utah. I’m trying to get as many DT projects done as I can before I leave.  Plus, I’m trying to get some things done around the house as well. 

I will have some things to share with you for the design teams I’m on but probably not much else until after I get to Utah.  It looks like I’ll be leaving on Sunday.  My sister and mother are going for the weekend and I don’t want to overwhelm Rose with too much company.  I plan to get to her home on the same day my mom and sis leave.

You have until midnight tonight to get in on my blog candy draw!!!

Blessings,

Christine

1 comment:

Lilacanglia said...

I hope you have a super time,
Happy Christmas and a even better new year,
Hugs
Angie