Fourth post for today.
Scroll down for the Flutterby Challenge.
I used two images that were released on Saturday for this card. The background is Heart Swirls and the image is from the Make Up Kit set which includes seven other images. What a bargain!!!
I watercolored both images as well as the background paper. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
Did you hear about the party on Saturday night at SNR Card Universe? Squigglefly is celebrating Digi Day with a pajama party. So get ready for bed early and head on over to SNR Saturday at 7:00 pm central time!
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
All so pretty, Christine. I love the perfume bottle.
Hi Christine,
All of your cards and work are wonderful,
Such great detail,
Hugs
Angie
oh Christine, your watercoloring is really exquisite! Love the look. That big bow is super!
oh is this ever so pretty!
great thurs. thunk answers too!
hugs :)
Post a Comment