Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brother In Law Update

I want to update those of you that read my blog on my Brother-In-Law.  I’ve told  you that he’s been in the hospital and came home but was still very ill.

What I didn’t tell you was that his condition was terminal and that he passed away Tuesday at 12:45 am.  He was a wonderful man, father and husband that would do anything for anyone.  He invited me to stay here for 8 months while I was getting my heart transplant just to name one of the things that he has done for me.  I would never be able to count the number of times he fixed my cars when I was younger.  He will be missed by all that have known him.  I wish comfort and piece to my sister and niece.  They are both beautiful women and lost their treasured loved one too early.

All of our family will be traveling to Brigham City this weekend for the funeral on Saturday and then they (me included) will be going home Sunday.  I think that the Lord made things happen so that I would not go home until my sister had the help and comfort that she needed to deal with what He had in store. 

Thanks to everyone for the concern and well wishes during this time.  I have really appreciated that you are their for me!

Blessings,

Christine

17 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Christine, My most heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Please know that I am here if you need ANYTHING my dear fellow FB sister.

Danni said...

I'm so sorry Christine. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your BIL. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this time.

Jodi said...

Christine, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that my thought and prayers go out to both you and your family.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Christine, I'm so sorry for your family's great loss. Prayers to lift up your sister and your niece during their time of sorrow.

Holly Young said...

Christine, I'm so glad that you were able to be there for your sister and niece. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Prayers for your safe return as well!

Sammi said...

Oh Christine, I am soo sorry! Your family are all in my thoughts and prayers!!
(HUGS)
xxx

Harriet Skelly said...

Christine I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs, Harriet

Lilacanglia said...

I am sorry to hear of the sad news,
Don't forget he will still be with you,
My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and all of your family,
Hugs
Angie

Karen Wilson said...

Christine, pls know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kim. said...

Oh Christine I wish you and your family my deepest condolences and hope that the funeral arrangement go as well as these things can possible go. At least your sister and niece have each other to share their memories and comfort together.
Kim xXx

Denise said...

My Condolenses to you & your Family...my prayers are with you.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Christine,
May God give your sister and all of your family the strength needed at this time... You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and get the rest that you need!
{hugs}
Georgia

Laurie said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this Christine. My prayers are with your whole family at this time.

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh Christine I'm so sorry to hear of your BIL passing. I'm sure you are of great comfort to your sister and niece at this difficult time. My heart goes out to you and your family. Bless you!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh so sorry! Praying for your family and esp. his family and children....may the Lord's loving hand and peace surround you in this difficult time. Look to Him for strength!

Kristie W. said...

Christine,
I am so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hugs!