Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday with no Card :-(

I didn’t get a chance to get a card made this week for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge. I feel really bad but it’s been quite a stressful week here at my sister’s house in Utah.

I do have some other things to share with you though. First of all, did you all notice that this little bugger butterfly-clipart9 was hanging out on my post last week for FBW? If you read the challenge post on the FBW challenge blog, you know that this meant that I had candy to share!

I had originally planned to be home by now and to have made some headway into my creative space reorganization and gather some things to share with the winner. Since I haven’t gotten home yet, I decided to give away this stamp set instead!

inkfancythat

You knew it had to have something to do with butterflies didn’t you?

The lucky winner is Craft Princess! Please send me your address and I will get this ordered for you. I will be ordering it online and ship it directly to you!

Now, the challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday is to include some type of embossing on your project as well as a butterfly, fairy or angel.

If you'd like to play along, go check out all of the other lovely DT blogs by clicking on their links on the right sidebar and then go to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog to link up your card.

**************************************

justbutton3

Today is also a new challenge at Just Buggin’. The challenge this week is Monochromatic. Make a monochromatic project with at least one die cut from your Cricut. You can make anything you'd like as long as it fits with the current challenge. The creations by the design team are being posted each day of the week so check every day for inspiration. My day is Tuesday so I’ll be posting my creation on Tuesday.

That’s about it for today! See ya back here in a day or two!!!

Blessings,

Christine

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Congrats to Craft Princess! Hope things settle down for you, Christine!

Hugs,
Lelia

kris said...

Congrats to your winner!! Hope things start to get normal for you again! =D hugs, Kris

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Thank you so much! I just sent you an e-mail! :)

Best wishes!
-Stacie

Danni said...

I'm thinking of you..hugs!

Michelle said...

no worries, Christine - take care of you!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I hope you are having a good time at your sister's Christine!! Don't feel bad we all have life going on...
hugs,
Chris