I have some great news for my new year!!! I’ve been accepted on the Squigglefly design team. I love Squigglefly’s images and am honored to be able to play with them!!! Squigglefly was the first digi stamp I ever purchased!
Today, as well as every Saturday, is a Squigglefly release! I have a card for you today made with one of the new images.
Isn’t this a sweet little mama and baby!!! This is the new Mouse Mother digi image.
It’s late and I don’t have much time to get into a lot of detail here but everything you see, except the image, is Papertrey Ink – cardstock, DP, ribbon and buttons. I used an MS border punch and that’s about it.
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another Squigglefly card! I’ll be running some errands tomorrow so I don’t know if I will have time! I’ll talk a little more about all the fun I’m having with my sis and niece as well. We had a great time at the SEI store. More later!!!
Blessings,
Christine
17 comments:
Congratulations Christine Way to start the New Year! I'll be looking forward to seeing all your designs!
Congratulations Christine you deserve it and it is a beautiful card, lovely soft colours. Glad your having a wonderful time with your sister and niece, it will be lovely to hear what you have been up to. Happy New Year to you all.
Kim xXx
Loving the new blog background.
Great card! Congrats on joining the team, (me too) and I look forward to getting to know you.
Great card!
Looking forward to working with you on the Squigglefly DT.
congrats to you on the DT !!! happy new year:-) and the card is too cute, Love that you cute the image out and added it to the oval paper
Xmichele
Yay Christine!!! CONGRATS on your DT spot!!!! and what a sweet card that is.... so happy for you!! woohooo!
Oh I'm sooo happy for you! ;) CONGRATULATIONS! I have always admired your work, so now I get to see it on a regular basis!
Love this card! What a sweet and delicate design!
Happy New Year, my friend!
Hugs~
You have so inspired me to make a yellow card this is BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats!!! very cute card!
Cute card! I love the colors you used. So happy to be working with you on another team!
How adorable! Love this swet image & the very pretty card.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise
congratulations! what incredible fun! I have that same MS punch and it sticks on me...maybe my cardstock is too thick.
can't wait to hear all you have been up to with your sister!
Hi Christine!
This little mama mouse and her baby are as sweet as can be! Love the buttons along with the ribbons too! Cute, cute, cute!
Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Coralie
Christine, this card is so sweet! I love your paper choice and the bow you tied is spectacular! I like the way you have the little mouse cut out and popped on; it adds quite a bit of dimension!
So happy to have you joining Squigglefly!
How cute! beautiful card Christine. Hope you are well and staying warm in Utah!
x
Congrats! How many teams does that make now?
Congratulations! What a sweet little mousey!
Post a Comment