Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Little Squigglefly Reader

This is my second post for today. 

Please scroll down for my Just Buggin Challenge post!

I have another new Squigglefly digi stamp to share with you today!  I present to you (drum roll please) Ragtime Reader!

10-1-02 2I had to color her with blond hair because this little girl reminds me of myself.  I loved to read when I was small and actually was reading before I was five.  Back in those days, we weren’t required to go to kindergarten so I was way ahead of the other kids in the reading classes!  My teacher told my mother that their was a problem with Christine in reading class.  She said that they were running out of books in the library!!!

I watercolored this cutie pie and cut matted her with my nesties.  All the paper is from Sassafras Lass, the ribbon is American Crafts and the button is Paper Trey Ink.  I used the MS doily lace punch!

I’m still having a good time here in Utah.  Things have settled down since the holidays are over now and I had a little more time to myself.  Tomorrow should be a good day to play with my paper unless I decide to take a road trip.  My sister has a follow up doctors appointment in the morning.  Thank goodness her husband is taking her!  I probably have some new people to my blog because of the Squigglefly DT.  For those who don’t know, I’m a night owl.  I usually go to sleep between 2:00 and 4:00 am and get up about noon!

That’s it for tonight!  I’m so happy you came for a visit!!!

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

This is the first image I got as a new DT member for Squigglefly. Love it. I just got the other called avid reader and adore it too! Squigglefly has some wonderful stamps!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! and i would have made her blonde too!

i was reading before 5 yo myself and i still love a good book today.

glad your sis is doing good.

hugs,

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, I love these papers. Adorable image!

Danni said...

What a sweet card!! Adorable!