It’s Flutter By Wednesday again! Are you enjoying FBW since we moved to our new challenge blog! We seem to be receiving a lot more participants so I guess you guys do!!!
I saw this beautiful Mariposa stack from DCWV and immediately broke my New Years resolution! I had said that I wasn’t going to buy any paper until March. Oops!!! There are so many beautiful papers in that pack. A lot of them are better for scrapbooking. I have taken a lot of beautiful photos in my garden and plan to scrapbook them and this paper will be perfect!
I punched the MS doily lace border bunch and a bunch of MS butterflies for this card. I also colored some tiny pearls and the Basic Grey pearl swirl with a Bic marker to add to the cuts. I tied a bow with black organza ribbon and added the Papertrey Inc. sentiment. I also used my favorite CAS layout. I don’t really consider this card CAS because of all the patterns but thought that layout would work great!
The challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday is open. So all you have to do is include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your project.
If you'd like to play along, go check out all of the other lovely DT blogs by clicking on their links on the right sidebar and then go to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog to link up your card.
It’s been great visiting with my sister and things are settling down here so I will definitely be going home on Sunday! I really miss my home and can’t wait to sleep in my own bed. I’m sure that my kitty has been missing me!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Challenges:
Simon Says -- Punch It
10 comments:
This is gorgeous,
Love the colours,
Hugs
Angie
This is stunning Christine!! I know I came by here before and left a comment...I thought. But I don't see it so I will leave another one...This is beautiful!! Love the colors, dp and your design!
hugs,
Chris
Oh my, this is beautiful Christine!! I love the butterfly in the bow, very creative.
Such a gorgeous card xxx
Glad that you will be able to go home soon! What beautiful paper, and resolutions were made to be broken! Awesome card!
This is a stunning card and I have to agree that paper is wondeful. Glad things have settled down for you, have a safe journey home if I am not back before you leave.
Kim xXx
How beautiful!! I haven't seen that paper...probably a good thing..LOL!
I had to giggle though...I really need to get around more adults, when I saw your title I thought immediately of Annabelle's newest barbie-Mariposa. LOL!
It's SO funny to read about your New Year's resolution in combination with this collection.
Hope you will stop by over at Julie's Open Window and see what we have in common. Read the past 3 or 4 posts for the full gist : )
Oh that paper is gorgeous - and a whole stack of BF paper - yum!!! I haven't seen that stack - good thing for my checkbook!. Anyway your card is gorgeous!
Hugs, Harriet
beautiful!
Post a Comment