This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of a clear blue sky and the number 1142010.
1. Build It Yourself Coffin Kits. Creepy, interesting, cost effective, your new hobby? Very creepy!
2. Can you blow up a balloon under water? I don’t think so unless your talking water balloons!!!
3. Why do you think when naming citrus fruit they simply named an orange the color it is? The color is named after the fruit!!!
4. Insanity Cafe's topic of the day on Tuesday was this article. Have you ever known someone to do something embarrassingly stupid like that? No, ‘nuff said!
5. If you got stranded high on a mountain in the snow, how many snowmen would you make? Would you name them and talk to them? It depends on how long I was stranded. I talk to my dog and cat all the time so I’m pretty sure I’d talk to the snowmen.
6. Have you ever tripped and fell while walking up the stairs? Yes, last week! Many other times as well. I’m a clutz!
7. If you were to make your own currency what would it look like, what would you call it and would you give some to your fellow Thursday Thunkers? It would have my favorite baby picture on it (don’t ask me why I thought of that) and it would be pink. If you would like some pink money, it’s yours! (Don’t ask me where that came from!)
8. Have you ever made a Mr. Potato Head from a real potato? I probably did. That’s the only way the came in the good old days!
Blessings,
Christine

5 comments:
Yep, the good old days...I remember the REAL mr. potato head too.
And pink money. I like that a lot!!!
Your answers are all terrific.
Mine are posted...funny as they are. Hope you can stop by for a visit today! HERE they ARE
I'm giggling away with this one. Thanks for sharing Christine.
Well, a little far out there this time...I clicked for the story...eeewwww. Potato Head, I'm pretty sure I must have used a real potato, but I have no recollection of it.
So just where do you come up with this stuff? too funny!
I had the good old Mr potato head!
Hey Christine,
I've had some time to actually read blogs in the past two days and when I ran across your Mr. Potato Head post I really had to laugh. In December I took two butternut squash from my garden and used Mr. Potato Head parts to give them some personality. I took a picture with my phone so will post it on my blog.
Post a Comment