I’m still in Utah and don’t know when I will be going home. I’m here to help my sister out while she is spending so much time at the hospital with her husband.
When she got to the hospital this morning, her husband (Dell), grouched her because she took him to the hospital! The old Dell is back!!! She did remind him that he asked her to take him and that he would have died had she not taken him!!!
Anyway, I ran out of some craft supplies and need a few things I didn’t bring so I’m off to Hobby Lobby and to have dinner with my sister and niece.
The town that I’m in is a very small town. As far as shopping goes, they have Shopko, Wal-Mart and two other grocery stores. They do have a small scrapbook store and a quilt shop. So to do other shopping I have to go to Logan, a 45 minute drive.
I’m kind of a junk food junkie but not so much here. I got tired of the places here when I stayed here for 8 months during my transplant so maybe I’ll lose some weight! I’ll have to stop buying candy and ice cream though!!!
Anyway, enough ramblings! Thanks for listening.
Blessings,
Christine
4 comments:
Hey Christine. I'm looking at the picture kind of like a where's Waldo looking for you!LOL,there you are. Hope your enjoying your stay at least theres a Hobby Lobby!
I'm sure your sister is greatful your with her!
Glad to hear that your brother in law is doing better! Hope you find some fun things on your shopping trip!
Christine, I hope things go well for your brother in law. I hope you're enjoying your time here in Utah. I live about 40 miles west of Salt Lake in a town called Grantsville, UT. I hope you have a safe trip home when it's time.
Your sis and BIL are very lucky to have you; I know I've said that before...but it's true! I hope you do indeed lose some weight -- what a bonus! -- and stay busy so you won't be bored. ;)
Post a Comment