I spent most of the day on the computer catching up on some of my blog hopping. I took a long hot bubble bath, put on a new nightgown and put clean sheets on the bed. Now that’s a relaxing day leading up to a sleep filled night!
Tomorrow, I’ll begin organizing my creative space and unpack the things I need to get started creating again! Home, home at last!!!
I want to give a special thanks to you all. Your kind words and prayers were appreciate by me, my sister and my whole family.
Blessings,
Christine
P.S. How ‘bout my new background and header? I made it with Photo Shop using a free digi kit from Heritage Scraps.
5 comments:
Welcome home! I know your fur babies were happy to see you!
Welcome home, Christine.
WTG on your background! Very fun and creative!
Oops, I meant to comment on your card, I love it! Love that bubble bath!
Love the card and the background. I've seen really neat backgrounds on blogs lately but don't know how to create and upload them. Pretty sad to say that being a computer tech and all. But I'm a hardware tech, not a web designer, so if you have some helpful hints, my ears are listening!
Glad you back.
Aw! That looks divine!
Post a Comment