Hello my peeps! I wanted to get this posted really quick to let you all know that their is going to be another Squigglefly release this weekend. When I first saw this image it just brought a smile to my face. My great nephew walks around with anything he can find that looks like a cell phone and talks into it “Papa Ron, Papa Ron.” It is so much fun to watch. Papa Ron is my brother!
We have a new artist again this week, Mark Hicks. I received two of his images and they are adorable!!! I’ll have another one later in the day. I have it all colored and just need to put it together.
I’m hoping to get my car into the shop tomorrow. I was going to go yesterday but when I fell I hurt way to bad to sit around a shop for the afternoon. Speaking of that, I feel quite a lot better today. As long as I wear a sports bra my ribs don’t hurt too bad. There are some other aches and bruises but I’m sure I’ll heal fine. Thanks so much for all the well wishes.
Have a great Friday. To my U.S. friends, I hope you have some fun planned for Memorial Day weekend. I don’t really have anything planned. In our neck of the woods, the town pretty much dies on summer holiday weekends. Everyone heads for the mountains and some camping. I’m hoping to get up their for awhile sometime this summer!!!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Image-Squigglefly; Medium-Copics All other supplies are Papertrey Ink.
Challenges:
The Pink Elephant-orange
Digital Tuesday-Cute people
Papertake Weekly-sketch
Charisma Cardz-Going round in circles
Dutch Dare-2 dp, 3 colors, 4 buttons
Dare U 2 Digi-One for the boys
7 comments:
Oh isn't this image a little cutie, lovely card with the perfect colours. I'm sure your bother will love it, if indeed it is for him lol. I am so glad to hear your feeling better you must of really fallen hard to of bruised your ribs like that but at least nothing is broken eh.
Have a great weekend crafting or gardening whichever enjoy.
Kim xXx
Awww...that is just adorable!!!!
This is beyond darling, Christine!
omg! i didn't know you fell? where have i been? i sure hope you're alright??????? ouch!
what a super cute card! it does bring a smile to my face too!
you just relax and take it easy and have a fabulous weekend.
Glad to hear you're feeling better Christine! Your card is so cute! I love how you personalized it. You just made me think how cute this image would be on a scrapbook page!
awww, Christine, this is absolutely adorable!!!
I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Digital Tuesday!
blessings!!
Fantastic card and such a great image! Love your colouring and design too and also your sweet story. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)
Post a Comment