Friday, May 28, 2010

Squiggly Bubble Bath

I have been having such a strange day.  I just cannot seem to stay on task.  I was ready to post this card hours ago but kept getting distracted.  Plus, my computer is giving me fits! Grrrr!!!

I promised to show you another cute image by Squigglefly’s new artist, Mark Hicks.  This will be available tomorrow.bubble bath Isn’t she just adorable!!!  My sister came over the other day to get a card for a little girl in her Sunday School class of three year olds (she was turning 4) and I didn’t really have much for her to choose from so I was happy to see this cute little girl!  I need to restock my cards with some girl and boy images.  I have even less little boy cards.

Come back later, okay.  I’ve just been creating and creating so I have lots to share!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-
Squigglefly; Paper-DCWV; Cricut Cartridges-Walk in My Garden; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities; Additional from stash-lace, glitter glue, gems colored with Copics.

Challenges:
My Time to Craft-Bright colors
Whimsical Wednesday-Sparkly cards
Crazy 4 Challenges-sketch

3 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely darling and perfect for a little 4 yr old! all their favorite colors too!

Kim. said...

Oh yea this is the perfect image and card for a 4 year old. Love the lace you used and the papers are great fun colours for a child. Have a great weekend.
Kim xXx

Jo said...

Aaawww she is adorable. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC x