Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Open Door

Just for you, another beautiful image that is going to be released this Saturday!!!  open door Isn’t this beautiful!  It’s drawn by the lovely Teresa Ward.  I really love her work.  The photo doesn’t really do this justice. 

Now, I’m going to be working on some other things so I probably won’t be posting any new projects for a few days.  But I’ll be checking up on you!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Squigglefly; Paper-K&Co.; Punch-The Paper Studio, Martha Stewart, EK Success; Ribbon-Joann; Buttons-Papertrey Ink.

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

so cute! I could totally see this as a backdrop for a french bistro!
Adorable!

Karen Wilson said...

I agree with Lynn...how cool is this image!

Great card and TFS!!

Holly Young said...

Love it Christine! It is colored so well and I love the ribbon and flower!

Kim. said...

Oh Christine this is beautiful, the image feels really real and you have set it perfectly.
Kim xXx

Debby said...

It is positively lovely! I love Teresa's art! Beautiful!