It’s been a long time since I participated in Thursday Thunks. I really missed it!
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Wednesday's eyes and the number 5.
1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you? No, that would be very scary either way!

2. Do you have a red room in your home? (Either painted red or red curtains etc.) No, I’m not much of a red type of gal.

3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall? So many times. I’ve even done it a few times. Ummmm, maybe that’s my problem!
4. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don't believe it, don't care or felt he was all along? I pretty much felt he was all along but I really don’t care.
5. What's the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O? Drunk dialing—need I say more! But in my defense, he got together with an old girlfriend who did the same thing so I think it was fair!!!

6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first? Green! Kinda like green M&Ms.

7. What are the wildest, craziest pajamas you own? I don’t have wild pajamas. I have some with donuts on them. Does that count? Small print—these are not the actual pjs.

8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle? No, I’ve never even known anyone that has one.

9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender's shirt? Didn’t go then I’d be drunk blogging!

10. Why does a hat have a bill? Duh, so it can quack!
11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be? I thought and thought, answered all my quests and thought and thought, got my pictures and thought and thought and I just can’t come up with anything.
12. How many keys do you have on your key ring? Seven.
13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of? Great, great grandma/grandpas—even maybe another great and I have no idea when they were taken.
Thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thunks!!!
Blessings,
Christine
2 comments:
The cinco de mayo dude with his sparkly teeth cracked me up. :)
You're cool. I knew that already, though. :-)
Post a Comment