Monday, May 3, 2010

Squigglefly Whale

I promised another fun Squigglefly image drawn by Jackie Matthews and here it is!  orange whale When I saw this cute image I knew it needed to be made into a baby card.  I went with very unconventional colors for this cute image.  The whale is really orange but looks brown in this scan.  It will be so fun for a new baby or 1st birthday card, don’t you think?

My camera is at my sis’ house here in town so I’ll be getting it tomorrow.  Yay!  I like the photos much better than the scans.  I have another migraine today so I’m just creating my way out of it.  I have another card to share but I’m waiting to take a photo instead of a scan.

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more fun!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-
Squigglefly; Paper and buttons-Papertrey Ink; Cricut Cartridges-George (circles).

Challenges:
Lexi’s Creations-animal
Get Sketchy-sketch
Allsorts-animals
Pile it On-Boyish colors

15 comments:

Jacilynn said...

adorable! love that cute whale.
x

Lexi said...

lol this is fabulous :D I just adore that whale...yummy colours too! Thanks for playing at LExi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super adorable image and I love the fun circles everywhere on the card!
What a great card for a "wee one"!
{hugs}
Georgia

Holly Young said...

Christine, this is so dang cute! I love the colors and the circles you did on the sides of the image really add a lot of interest!
Hope your headache goes away soon!

Linda Ledbetter said...

That's a GREAT baby card, and I love that it's not blue and/or pink!

I'm so sorry about your migraine, and hope you're feeling 100% better now.

♥

Marlene said...

Awww..it's adorable! Love the whale!

lalkygirl said...

love this fun card,the whale is adorable and the colours are so fresh,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
lalygirl x

Andrea M said...

This is so stinkin' cute! The whale is fantastic :) Thanks so much for joining us at PIO - we really appreciate your support!

Fleur said...

Wow this really is cute.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz fleur xXx

Mimi6 said...

Love your little whale he made me smile :)

Unknown said...

very cute, love the image!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Unknown said...

very cute, love the image!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Scrappy said...

So freakin' CUTE! Love it! Thanks for joining us a Pile it On Challenges! We hope to see you again next week!

Moshie said...

Absolutely adorable! Love how you used the circle to accent the whale just perfectly! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations. Hugs, Diana

Autumn said...

Very cute, love the circles! Thanks for playing at Lexi's this week!