I cannot believe that I’ve forgotten again! What you ask? Well my Squigglefly challenge card!!! I’m going to add that to my Window’s Calendar right now. Our challenge this week is to make a get well card. We all need those every once in a while, right? I used the beautiful Victorian Lamp image and the sentiment says “May each day bring you renewed strength and brighter times” and is computer generated. I thought that was appropriate for the lamp.
The colors are a little brighter irl but hey, what can a girl do?
Check back later. I have a lot of things in the works today and I want to tell you all about our day of stamping yesterday!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Copics; Image-Squigglefly; Sentiment-computer generated; Paper-DCWV; Cuttlebug-Nestabilities; Additional from stash-lace, ribbon.
Challenges:
Stampin For the Weekend -Make someone smile or cheer them up
6 comments:
Christine, I love how you used this lamp image as a get well card! So creative, and the verse is just beautiful!
this is so lovely Christine and what a wonderful sentiment for this image!!
Blessings!
This is a beautiful card one which I would never of thought to use a lamp for and your sentiment is the perfect partner for it. Love the lace, it almost looks like the edge of the lampshade.
Kim xXx
It's gorgeous, Christine!
And by the way, you are most definitely the Hostess with the Mostest!
Hugs,
Linda
fabulous card and awesome sentiment too!
Gorgeous elegant card :0
Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Post a Comment