My friend Laurie of Indulge Your Shelf is having a linky party, “Show us your Best Handmade.” Since I didn’t have anything that wasn’t already on my blog, I decided to list my projects for each month of 2010. You are invited to play along as well!!!
You can click on either the photo or the caption to be transported to the blog post featuring that project.
January
February
March
April
May
Mother’s Day Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Remember you can go to Laurie’s blog to play along!
Blessings,
Christine
6 comments:
Gorgeous! My favorites are March, June, September and December! Thanks for playing along!
Love them all, but you sure got me wanting some Strawberry shortcake!!!
these are gorgeous! love your vintage flair. super pretty cards!
They are all gorgeous and what a great way to recap 2010 favorites!
MMM love the strawberry picture.....yum! Your cards are wonderful- I love the recap idea for the past year!
You never cease to amaze me with your talent...all so beautiful and creative!
Post a Comment