Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tim Tag 3

tag 3

I had what Tim used this time (with minor substitutions), except the tree stamp.  However, I wanted to put a real branch (off of my butterfly bush) on my tag for the birds to sit on so I didn’t need the tree stamp!!!  I also added a little chipboard bird from GCD Studios.

Instead of using a sticker, I had to use a piece I cut out of the Holiday stack.  Weird, but I ended up using the exact same design, however, the paper is bigger than the sticker so I had to cut it down a bit.

I really need to get caught up (he just posted tag 8 and I love it!) so I’m going to try my hardest to get at least two tags done tomorrow.  I’ve got my M5D card made for Thursday’s release so I can really concentrate on the tags.  Plus, I really need to get back to my ornament making. 

I’m kind of waiting for things to dry up a bit outside so I can go out to the shed to get my tree and stuff but it doesn’t look like it’s going to.  Maybe my sis will come over and help me out on Saturday.  We can spread out a tarp in case we have to take some boxes out to get what we need.  It’s pretty crowded in there!!!

So, I’ll be in my studio ALL DAY tomorrow.  How fun is that!!!  I might take a side trip to Archivers because I need some supplies for Tim’s tags.

I’ll be back tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

5 comments:

Terry said...

This is lovely Christine! When I get around to mine, I am sure I will go nuts looking for substitutions! Have a great day!

Bonita Rose said...

so so pretty!

Lynn Stevens said...

Its really hard trying to keep up isnt it? Great take on Tims tag!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I'm kind of partial to this tag...soooooo beautiful!!! Love them all though!
Have a sweet day, Christine!
Hugs,
Coralie

Laurie said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading -- this is a wonderful tag, my favorite of the Tim tags so far. I went to Archiver's today, too!