Friday, December 10, 2010

Tim Tag 4

tag 4

I’m finally getting caught up with Tim Holtz’ tags.  I’ve got 6 done now and Tim is posting number 10 in about 20 minutes!

I finally figured out (with tag 5) that I’m using the wrong size of tag!  Why I’m saying this now, is to explain why the swirls are all so close to Santa’s head.  But I was able to keep them off his face!!!

The technique Tim taught with this tag is facets.  I didn’t have any facets but I think that the fragments charms worked great as well.  I didn’t get the technique quite right.  He did a kind of stamp resist technique on the charm but I’ll be trying this technique again.

I’ve altered some of the tags to give them more of a soft shabby look but, other than the size, I followed Tim’s pretty close with the only change being items that I don’t own.

Tomorrow is Friday—it’s Friday everyday for me!!!  I’m going to work on Tim tags again.  My fingers are an ugly shade of green right now—I wonder what color they will be tomorrow!!!

It took me long enough to write this post that Tim might have his tag posted by now!!!  I’m going to take a look and then go to bed!!!

Have a good Friday!!!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

My Goodness! This is a beauty!

Stef H said...

oh wow christine!!!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! wow!

we got about 2" of snow. looks pretty - that's about it - lol.

hugs :)

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful Christine, love all the bling.

Hugs Ali x

Terry said...

You did a marvelous tag! Love that Santa face! Have a great weekend!

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is beautiful and probably my favourite so far. Love what you did with the charms and the bling looks great around Santa.
Kim xXx

Lynn Stevens said...

Its beautiful, love the bling!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love his pearl beard!And all the rhinestones are wonderful! You go girl!