Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Buggin’ for Gingerbread

I forgot to post my Just Buggin’ challenge this morning. Oops!  I guess better late than never, huh?  I was even feeling really bad that I didn’t have something to post for you today.

gingerbread card (2) I made a cute little gingerbread card.  I used cuts from the Stretch your Imagination cartridge.  I use Design Studio when I’m designing my cards so I’m not sure what size my cuts are.  The gingies are about 2-1/2” and I cut a couple at about 1 inch for the card base.  The house is the birdhouse cut in shadow at about 4 inches.  I like to put a non-detailed image behind smaller images to give them a sense of cohesion.   I doodled icing stitches around the gingies and added pearl eyes and ruby buttons.  I added a few cookie buttons to the corners.

That’s about it.  Sorry again that I was so late.  A new Just Buggin’ challenge starts tomorrow!!!

Blessings,

Christine

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Well it was worth the wait Christine, it is such a fun card I love the gingerbread men they look like they are just leaving having been dancing the night away lol.
Kim xXx

Danni said...

How cute and fun!