When I saw this image from The Character Cafe, I knew I had to make a card with it for a Seinfeld fan on my list.
I highlighted the Yada, Yada Holidays sentiment in pink because it kind of got lost between the horns.
The sentiment is computer generated and says “Happy Festivus For the Rest of Us.”
I watercolored the sweet little kitty and added a jewel to her bow and to her color. All the DP is frrom K&Co., the punch is MS and the buttons are S.E,I.
I’ve got a couple more to do today so I’m off to my crafty table again!
Blessings,
Christine
Challenges:
Crafty Creations -- Christmas for a pet
La-La Land -- Pink and green Christmas card
Lili of the Valley -- sketch
The Character Cafe – use their free image
15 comments:
This is so beautiful even with the silly little reindeer! I love that Seinfeld episode...it always makes me want to look for a Festivus pole!
Thats so cute, I love the colors.
OMG... you did a fantastic job on this card! It's awesome... and I wasn't even thinking Seinfeld when I made Miss Priss, but it's perfect :) Thanks so much for sharing, I'll be adding your extra ballot to the tree!
Very cute! Love the colors of this card! So pretty!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!
Love your color combo and cute image! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
Smiles,Deena
Funny!! I love Seinfeld!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts.
Hugs!!
:) Irina
I love your card! Very funny!
Hey Christine,
This card so makes me giggle. LOVE IT!
Are you submitting to Paper Crafts magazine? If not, please consider it. Your cards have great personality!
Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal
Thanks for joining us in our pets Christmas Challenge at Crafty Creations. What a wonderful card - fab image and colours, also my favourite easel fold!! Cheers Claire x
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card... so cute!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
Adorable card Christine!! Love your colouring on Miss Priss it's Fab and your layout is too.
Congrats on the top 3 at La-La Land Crafts.
Kelly
Holy cats is your card just fabulous! Love what you did with the image plus the fancy inside! Thanks for joining us at The Character Cafe!
Your card is gorgeous Christine, love the papers and image, thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV
Clairex
Super CUTE card. Love the image and the sentiment too! Congrats on your win at LA-LA
What an incredible card. Wouldn't that be fun to open up. Great job
BTW, I need you to contact me ASAP.
You were the WINNER at ABC Toys & Crafts.
You won the gumball machine and owl stamps
Post a Comment