Saturday, May 8, 2010

Here Comes the Muffin Man!

That’s right, I did some baking.  100_6098 Well, kind of.  I made a muffin mix so I could show of this fun new image from Squigglefly.  Don't run over there and try to get it because it won’t be released until next Saturday, the 15th.  These cute label images were designed by a brand new stamp designer for Squigglefly -- Michelle Bertuzzi.  Aren’t they fabulous!!!  The labels, not the muffins.  The muffins are just ok.  At least this project got me in the kitchen!!!  Maybe they’d be better if I frosted them with chocolate icing!!!

I’m working on two other cards using some of her new images.  One of them will be my card for the Squigglefly challenge on Monday!  The other one I’ll have up soon.  I need to finish my Moms’ Day card and my challenge card before I make that one.  It’s the perfect image for a Fathers’ Day card.

And if that isn’t enough, I have two other images that will be released next Saturday.  I can’t wait to show all of them to you.

Blessings,

Christine

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Now thats what I call dedication, baking to go with your stamping!
they do look yummy too.

Kim. said...

Those muffins look just fine to me but then your little labels do out shine them a little. Great idea, you can enjoy eating them now.
Kim xXx

Linda Ledbetter said...

Now I'm hungry.

I love the little muffin tags! What a cute idea.