Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monkey, Hang On

Okay, this has to be one of my fave Squigglefly images ever!!!  hang on mr monkey And I’ve seen some more of these adorable monkeys doing other things on some of the other DT blogs!!!  I can’t wait until Saturday so I can see them all.  These images I’ve been showing will all be released on Saturday!  It’s going to be one big release!!!  hang on mr monkey inside I also colored a little one to put in the inside of the card.  I can’t wait for an occasion to send this card!

Holly just sent me another image that I really want to color before I get started on my Digital Two for Tuesday project, so I’ll be back later with that one!  I have other new Squigglefly images as well but I don’t think I’ll have time to get to them this week.  It’s been such a creative week!!!  I love it!

That’s it for now!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-
Squigglefly; Paper-Core‘dinations; Buttons-SEI; Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots and Swirls embossing folders, Nestabilities.

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday-Make me laugh
My Time to Craft-Too cute

10 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how fun! and super colors too!

Jackie said...

Oh Gosh!! You did an amazing job with this image!!!! Thanks.

Linda Ledbetter said...

I love that monkey!!! What a great card! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the new stamps.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

He is super cute for sure and your coloring is wonderful! What a perfect card for someone who needs to "hang in there" or "hang on"!

Kelly said...

Oh Christine, I absolutely love your monkey card. The design and colors are wonderful. I've gone back and looked at it a couple of times and find new detail each time. You have such talent!

Marlene said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I've never seen that one before. Cute card!

Holly Young said...

I love the two different types of embossing you used - they mimic the sand and the wind! I like your idea of putting a smaller image on the inside - in fact you just gave me an idea!

Chrissie said...

He is a cute monkey alright!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
Chrissie

Maria Matter said...

awww, a cute little monkey! great card Christine!
Thank you for making us laugh @ Digital Tuesday this week!
blessings, Maria

Debby said...

Goodness your composition is always superb. Love this! I've been lax on visiting so off I go. Luv ya!