I have another image for you today that will be released on Saturday. Mr. Fix It is also drawn by our new artist, Michelle Bertuzzi. This is perfect for a Father’s Day card. I made it for my brother who is going to install a new light in my living room. The sentiment is computer generated.
In other Squigglefly news, the group on SNR is having a challenge with the prize being a set of Hero Arts stamps. That’s a great prize!!!
Also, the Squigglefly blog is looking to find 300 followers and as soon as the do, they are having a 30% off sale. Yay!!!
That’s it; gotta go finish my FBW card!
Blessings,
Christine
Deets:
Medium-Prismacolors and OMS; Image-Squigglefly; Sentiment-computer generated; Paper-DCWV; Ribbon-SEI; Buttons-vintage from stash; Cuttlebug-Nestibilities; Ranger Glossy Accents on wrenches.
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday-Men to boys
Dare U 2 Digi-Anything goes
Stampin For the Weekend-A card for a male
6 comments:
Christine this is fabulous! Great job on all the challenges too!
This is a great "masculine" card!
Awesome card for a guy or a handy girl! I love it!!
Perfect card for fathers day and you still managed to use ribbon without making it look girly lol.
Kim xXx
Fab male card!love the tools!
Thanks for joining SFTW!!
Hugs DI xxx
This is such a great mens card I love it :D
Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend and good luck.
Amy xx
Post a Comment