Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Picking Daisies

I have another “cute” Squigglefly card for you today!  It feels so good to have a card a day again.  I have a couple that I worked on before my studio redo so even if I take a day off, I’ll have something to show you!  picking flowersYes, I went an picked up my camera today!  Yay!   Now, back to my cute little girl picking flowers!  “May Daisy” was drawn by Lynne Stansberry.  I love, and have, so many of her images!!! 

You can’t see it in the photo, but there’s glitter glue on those lovely flowers.  I love highlighting these beauties with glitter glue.  I just can’t believe that I didn’t used to like glitter.  I think it’s running in my blood now.  When I started making cards a little over a year ago, I didn’t think I would ever use ribbon and glitter “girly” things.  Look at me now!!!  A card isn’t complete unless it’s all tied up in ribbon.  I have sooooo much ribbon!!!

I’ll be back tomorrow with a Flutterby Wednesday creation!!!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Medium-watercolor; Image-Squigglefly; Paper-DCWV, Papertrey Ink; Ribbon-Bazzill; Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts; Cricut Cartridges-George; Cuttlebug-Nestabillities; Additional from stash-glitter glue.

Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles--Celebrate spring
Creative Card Crew--April showers bring May flowers
Card Patterns--sketch

5 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Christine~
What a wonderful cute little card! :) Luv that image and luv the layout too! :)

Linda Ledbetter said...

I love this card!!! What a sweet image, and the composition is fabulous!

Holly Young said...

Christine, it's so good to have you back creating again too! I love your card - you've just created the sweetest little scene! Your flowers and the green curly ques are so sweet!

Marlene said...

Oh, I likey!

Kim. said...

Oh what a little cutie that image is and you have matched her perfectly with that sketch and the soft colours. I am definitely going to have to go and have a look at those images.
Kim xXx