Monday, May 10, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge

With all the Mothers’ Day hype yesterday, I totally forgot to post my Squigglefly challenge card.  100_6123 I made a wedding card using papers and lace from my niece's wedding scrapbook that I still need to complete!  I used a new image that is going to be released on Saturday.  With Holly’s help, I turned the image blue to match my blue and gray papers.  Just to show how versatile the images are, I stamped a Papertrey Ink sentiment over this wonderful journaling image.

That’s it for now.  I’ll come back with the deets later!

Blessings,

Christine

Deets:
Image-
Squigglefly; Sentiment-Papertrey Ink; Ink-Papertrey Ink Pure Black; Paper-K&Co.; Punch-Martha Stewart; Ribbon-Michaels, lace-Joanns; Cuttlebug-don‘t remember the name of the folder; Additional from stash-pearls, glue gun.

Challenges:
Simon Says--celebrations
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge-wedding
Charisma Cardz-wedding
One Stop Craft--wedding
Creative Inspirations--congratulations

9 comments:

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! sometimes we need to step back from taking on too much. now you can play with fantabulous cricut at your leisure!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Christine! I wouldn't have thought to use it as a gift tag like that!

jaine drake said...

This is beautiful. I love those little butterflies.
Thank you for entering it for the creative inspirations challenge.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, Christine, this is stunning!!!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Christine, this is just stunning, love the design and that beautiful ribbon. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

Tasha said...

Oh this so has the WOW factor! Love the colours and the fabulous bow
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Faye said...

Christine, your card is absolutely stunning. Stunning. Thank you so much for sharing it at Charisma. x

Kim. said...

Well now this is what I call impressive, it is just so beautiful. The journalling tag shows just how versitile they can be yet I have never used one!
Kim xXx

Maria Matter said...

this is so beautiful Christine!!!
blessings!