Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Candy

It doesn't look like I will get enough entries before the deadline, so I'm going to extend it a little.

What I will do is check the number of entries every day at noon and as soon as the # of comments is over 90, I will choose a winner! Or, if it doesn't get to that before Sunday, May 3, I will pick the winners.

So everyone, if you haven't made three bookmarks, go, now, make bookmarks! Remember, you can have three chances of winning!!!

Hopefully, we will find a winner before Friday because I will be unavailable next weekend. If I don't have 90 comments before I go to bed on Thursday, all entries through Sunday when I get back will be counted. Ya know what I mean?

By the way, I picked up a couple of things to add to the candy today. You never know what will happen by the time it's all said and done!

Blessings,


P.S. As I was proofreading, my doggie put her chin on my keyboard and published the post. (hehe)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think almost everyone likes surprises. Christine, your email address is not in your profile.