Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks




At Thursday Thunks they supply us with some questions and everyone is to write about them on there blog... simple as that. We also go to each others blogs and see what everyone wrote. Go on over and play along. It's fun!!!


1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.) I don't think so. Maybe with my hobbies and art. I do buy the latest stamps and use the latest techniques for cardmaking. However, I only buy them if I personally like them.

2. What software do you use for your email? Windows Mail (only trusted senders) and hotmail.

3. Are you comfortable being nude? No, I have mirrored closet doors giving me a whole wall of mirrors in my bedroom. I rearranged my room so that I don't have to stare at myself every time I sit on my bed!

4. What is something you plan on doing this summer? Camping, camping, camping and in between, gardening.

5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it? Not that I can think of.

6. How many email addresses do you have? Five, but I only use three.

7. Is the sky falling? No, who are you, chicken little?

8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon? No, but I'd love to go.

9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter? I wrote a letter to the wonderful family of the beautiful woman who, quite literally, gave me her heart!

Blessings,

7 comments:

Kimber said...

Awesome answer for #9! Thank you for playing. :)

Carey said...

Wow! I'd say that deserves a handwritten letter. I played too! Check out my answers, HERE!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh I love these - I wanna play - but posted way too much today as it is - lol. Cool answers!!
So glad your gonna play my game - I need your your address - my email is on my blog. Hugs, Sarah

cmw said...

I like stamping too. But no one ever writes back.

Pie said...

Eeek, those mirrors sound scary. Great answers! Thanks for stopping by!

His d said...

i have the huge double paneled mirrored closet doors as well, so i know the feeling. ;-)

lv2scpbk said...

I did this weeks Thursday Thunks. Didn't see yours on here yet.