I used the Paris street scene stamp today. Isn't it beautiful! As soon as I saw this online I knew I had to order it and it would be my favorite stamp. I definitely wanted to paint this today so when I saw the challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday it was perfect. There challenge is to use your favorite stamp. The challenge at Secret Crafters is to use stripes so it fits that one too.
The next time I paint this one I'm going to try to paint it with the real watercolors. I wasn't that happy with the range of colors I had to work with using the pencils. This one took me about an hour to color and I think it would be quicker too. It's a very large stamp so I can't play around with the card much. I think it would be fun to make this into a window card.
I colored several other images today. I wanted to use the watercolor pencils a little before I tackled this one (hehe). I might even get another one before I go to bed.
Blessings to everyone,

Oh, I had one more thing. Somehow I ordered two of these stamps. I was planning on giving away some blog candy in the next couple of weeks so this stamp will definately be in the mix. I will probably get things together and post the candy on Monday. Hint: It will include a small challenge but you don't HAVE to participate in the challenge to enter.
10 comments:
beautiful card
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)
hugs Jane x
I just found your blog
I love this image and the way you colored it and made the layout!!
wonderful job
Michele spera
This is just gorgeous!! Wow!! I think you did an amazing job on the coloring! Awesome!
Oh, I love this one, too!
OMG I love this stamp! You did a great job!
Oh, I just knew I'd love that Paris street scene! It's just wonderful...you did a great job on it!
(Jim now is scheduled to come home tomorrow. Sure hope it works out this time!)
Oh My...That is wonderful Christine. You did a great job even if you were limited on colors. I can just about imagine how beautiful your next scene in Paris will be when you use water colors.
This card is wonderful, I wish I ere in your amazing scene! BR-T
A beautiful card, lovely image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex
Christine - I can see why this is your favorite Set - it's just beautiful!!! Love your soft coloring too!!!
Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!!
Post a Comment