Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funky Fairy

I told you I would be back.  I was beginning to doubt it for awhile myself.  I really had a hard time with this card.

Funky Fairy Aren’t these little gals adorable!   I really struggled with this card and then when I got it so I kind of liked it, the photo did not do it justice at all.

This is from a digi stamp set at Funky Fairies and I water colored her.  I used the Core’dinations cardstock and I embossed it on the Cuttlebug.  I then sanded the papers.  The pink on the swirls isn’t showing up much in the picture.  The swiss dots is made with the orange Core’dinations.  I also added a little orange marker on the dots.  I used jewels, flowers and ribbon from my stash.

I used the sketch from Funky Fairy's Challenge .

That’s about it for tonight.  I’m not going to do any more crafting tonight because I had such a hard time with this one!

Blessings,

Christine

7 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card! I love that orange cored paper! The ribbon is an added touch...beautiful!

Stef H said...

fantastic! i just love how you did the ribbon and swiped color over the emboss! it's fabulous!

hugs,

Laurie said...

Are you feeling down? I have a hard time creating when I'm feeling down. This card is very sweet! Try again tomorrow! :)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sweet card! Love the cardstock and embellishments you used. Sending you hugs, Coralie

Unknown said...

Stunning card Christine, love all the embossing and pretty flowers and funky fairy looks gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

You may have struggled with this but the end result is gorgeous !! :-) The image and the embossing looks fab !! Beautiful card :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this card. Looks professional - whoever recieves this one is very lucky :) x