I mentioned in my previous post that Modern Sugar Boulevard is having Digi Day this weekend at SNR. This is what I made for their challenge.
I made a box to put the images I have printed but not colored and made into a card. If you would like to play along, you have until tonight. They have two free images on their SNR page for you to use in your project and they are having a lot of other giveaways. You don’t have to participate in the challenge to win free images. Check it all out here.
Of course, I water colored the cute free image (their always cute when their free). The DP is Making Memories Paperie Rouge & Mocha. The buttons are from my big bottle of vintage (mostly) white buttons. I love digging through them to find just the right ones!!!
This box also fits the MSB weekly challenge of polka dots. I didn’t plan that, really! 2 Red Bananas is and inspirational challenge (photo above) and Pile it On’s challenge is to do things in three. I have 2 sets of three buttons on the box. Speaking of buttons, the ABC challenge is buttons!
I’m working on my FBW card for this Wednesday and a whole bunch of other stuff!!! I finally got in the crafty mood. I think my crafty muse decided to walk home from Utah and it took her a week to catch up with me!
Blessings,
Christine
P.S. My little box also fits in the MSB weekly challenge which is polka dots!
10 comments:
what a great idea! a box for the bare images. i have alot of bare images that are in baggies. hmmmm.
this is super.
hugs,
Isn't it funny how after your card gets made, you realize that you accomplished more challenges than you thought. Your card is crazy cute! Thank you for playing this week at Pile It On!
Jennifer PIO DT
What a great box for your images - great idea
Thanks for joining us on ABC
Dawn
What a cute little box!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
What a great idea! I love your image box :) thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!
You've been very busy!
What a cute box! Much cuter than the ziploc bag I'm using currently!
Very Kewl.
Thanks for playing along with PIO
Julie Leblanc - Pile it on Guest Designer for August
Such a cute box and love the idea to use it to store images! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
What a cute box and a neat idea!
Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT
Post a Comment