Saturday, August 15, 2009

I {Heart} Tomatoes

The area where I’m staying in Utah is called the “Famous Fruit Way.”  Back when I was a kid, there were several fruit stands along the 10 mile stretch between Willard and Brigham City!

There are still a few fruit stands, but nothing like the good old days (he-he).  For this trip, I’m kind of between fruits.  I know you could make a lot of jokes about that.  Anyway, the tomatoes were on and I bought a bushel to split between Alice and I.  Look what was in the box!

100_3784 A heart shaped tomato!  Just wanted to share!

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

A heart-shaped tomato! How cool is that!!! Just amazing!

Stef H said...

holy moly! i'd definitely want to try to preserve it. what a great find. is this an omen or something?????

hugs,

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOl I love it!!!! I adore a good tomato..any day!!! Yum!!!

Rose said...

It tasted wonderful on our sandwiches too.

Thanks for leaving it with us.