Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Sad Muse

Crafty Muse has decided to close it doors.  We are are having one last challenge.  Here’s my card for the challenge.

100_3482_optI used the Hiker image and water colored him.  The challenge was to also add some doodling.  I’m not much of a doodler; it kind of scares me to write on a perfectly good card.  I might mess it up.  The DP is from the DCWV Green stack.

Just a quick post for tonight.  I’ll have some DT stuff tomorrow.  It might be up late.  My sister is coming over to help me and I think it might be rude to get on the computer while she is working around the house.

Blessings,
Christine

3 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sorry to hear Crafty Muse is going away! I'm sure you've enjoyed all the great challenges! You've contributed some really beautiful ideas for sure! Also, Christine, I didn't have a chance to get around much this week but wanted to tell you that I think it's really interesting how many things we have in common (per your comment on my 10 things about me post)! Wow, no wonder we've made such great connections! Have a fabulous weekend, my friend! Enjoy!

Danni said...

So sorry!!
Love your card, so fun!

Sammi said...

Sorry Christine!
Your card is GREAT! Awesome job on the colouring and that paper is awesome! Good job on the doodling too :) Thanks for your lovely work!
xxx