Monday, August 3, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

I started this a while back and stopped when things got so crazy around here.  Now I’m starting again and hoping to keep it up every week!  I think it’s a great way to keep track of the things going on in your life.  I’ll be posting this every Monday.

simple-woman-daybook-large  

for Today

Monday, August 3rd

Outside my window... sunny and hot.

I am thinking... the things I need to get done for my nieces wedding.

I am thankful for... my life.

From the kitchen... I’ll probably be eating out today.

I am wearing... my khaki colored dress.

I am creating... the Thank You banner for my nieces wedding.

I am going... grocery shopping.

I am reading... Nutty as a Fruitcake by Mary Dahiem (yes, it’s a Christmas book) and Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchey.

I am hoping... that my nieces wedding goes off without a hitch.

I am hearing... the Young and the Restless.

Around the house... I’ve got some cleaning to do before guests arrive for the wedding.

One of my favorite things... my doggy laying next to me while I’m blogging, as she is doing right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: my week will be consumed with wedding plans.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... An icy picture for a hot day.  This is at the McCall Winter Carnival in Idaho, January, 2009.

100_1810

To participate in Day Book post or to read other post, go to the Simple Woman's Daybook blog.

Blessings,

Christine

4 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I haven't tried this but it seems like a really great idea to keep track of all you think and do! I enjoy reading yours especially the part about your doggy lying next to you while you're blogging. That's me, too! Love it!

Jacilynn said...

Fun Post Christine! Love the winter carnival pic. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs

Jodi said...

I love that pic! This is definitely something I will not be seeing here in Hawaii! TFS!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stef H said...

this is wonderful and you know i love these things.

hugs,