After 32 days, Jim got to go home from the hospital yesterday.
Here he is wearing a t-shirt his wife, Kitty, gave him. I was able to see them at the hospital on Wednesday. We had a very nice visit. I didn’t realize I had stayed so long. He was probably saying to himself, “When is this woman gonna leave?” (he-he)
He is doing great but still has a little weakness in his legs. He will be going to Cardiac rehab three times a week until February. They’ll have him in shape in no time. Jim has had heart disease his entire life so he will be so amazed at how good he can feel!
Jim, Kitty and I want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes during his surgery and recovery.
Blessings,
Christine
3 comments:
Yes! yes! I concur! thank you all! And thanks to our wonderful friend Christine for visiting and posting this on her blog! ps....you didn't stay long ENOUGH!! :) we hope to visit with you longer next time...love ya!...kitty
My best to Jim! You just spread blessings everywhere! I read through the wedding posts and all looks beautiful, but I can't wait to see more pics. I know the answer in the giveaway, but I'm being good and staying out of the giveaway until I am more focused and downsized!
oh what a handsome man! he looks healthy - yay! hugs to Jim and his wife. i'll bet she needs them alot!
this is just wonderful that he is doing well.
hugs,
Post a Comment