Monday, March 30, 2009

Award


I got this award from Jacilynn. I really enjoy visiting her blog because she makes such beautiful cards and gives me so much inspiration. You especially have to check out the one she made for her Mother for Mother's Day. Thanks so much for thinking of me Jacilynn. We also live in the same town, so maybe we'll run into each sometime at our LSS.

I would like to pass it on to the following people for the lovely comments and inspiration that they give me.

Sara
Danni
Coralie
Marianne

and back to Jacilynn.

Little House on the Prairie just came so that means it's 2:00 am and time to go to bed!!!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Bee said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you for visiting Bee Crafty. I hope you are able to use 'flower girl' as I'd love to see what you make of her lookig at your other lovely creations :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

Aww thank you hon!!! I will take it with honor!!! I love you blog and alll the wonderful comments you send my way!!! I will pass this on!! Thank you, Sarah

Danni said...

Aww, thank you so much! I don't display awards on my blog but I appreciate it so much!! Thank you!

Jacilynn said...

Thanks for your sweet words! LSS is local scrapbook store? Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs