Happy first day of spring!!! I have lupines sprouting in my barrell, I have herbs poking there little heads out of the leaves I covered them with in the fall, and I have little leaf buds on my roses. It was in the 70s today. What more can you ask for?
I made this card with one of the stamps I received from Jen's birthday party. She hosted giveaways from her blog all day on her birthday. The card didn't turn out quite like I wanted but it's ok. My hands have been shaking today (one of my meds) so I had a hard time getting things glued on straight. I wish I would have put the ribbon and scallop lace thing a little lower. I haven't put a sentiment on it because I can't decide what it needs.
The stamp is Sarah Kay and I watercolored it. I'm still practicing but I get better each time. This was by far the most intricate I have done so I'm giving myself credit even though it's not perfect. I got the ribbon and MS border punch when I was in Utah last weekend. I'll be using that border punch a lot!!!
This is a pic of all the things I won at Jen's party. I can't wait to get some of these other stamps inked up. And thanks to Jen for all these wonderful prizes.
Blessings to everyone,
3 comments:
What a sweet card!! Great job and wow, look at all those fun things you won!!
How cool to win all those great stamps! Way to go. I think your coloring turned out great. Beautiful card. Are you enjoying the awesome spring weather in Boise? I know we are. Have a great weekend.
Your card is Gorgeous!and the image is Super Cute!!...Wow...it must be nice to see lupines coming up....we still have 2 ft of snow in the backyard...brrr....Thanks for spreading the news of my BC...Good luck!!....Hugs, Ila
Post a Comment