Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cupcake Challenge 28


I did this card for the Cupcake Challenge. They had a sketch this week. I think this turned out cute. I bought the ribbon at Michaels; I thought I might make a wreath or something for the door with it. It was sitting on my craft table while I was looking at this sketch and this whole card came to me. I don't usually make cards with yellow or green as a main color; this card has both.

I "made" the background paper by stamping the butterflies with Versamark and chalking it up. The butterflies are cutout with a Quicutz die I bought on Friday and have now used it on two cards already. I really like the 3-d effect.

I'm going to send this one to the Spread the Smile Campaign. I need to make one more and I'll get them in the mail.

Blessings to everyone,

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Christine, How Beautiful! I absolutely love the butterflies and the colors you chose.

Carla said...

Absolutely lovely. Love the saying.