The top one is my Dad and Tuffy. You may think the bottom one is Tuffy, but nooooo. It's their previous dog, Rusty. How can I tell, you might ask? Rusty's ears stand up and Tuffy's lay down.
This is a family picture from Christmas in 1993. We have 5 of the 6 siblings here (plus in-laws and kids). Not bad, huh? It's hard to get all 6 of us in one place at the same time. If you're wondering, I'm 2nd from the left in the back. A family friend was there so we were able to get everyone in the picture. You can click on any of the pictures if you want to see them bigger
The bottom picture is the Cockatiel, Kale that I game my Dad for is birthday. My neice named him when she was 4 and, no, he isn't name after the vegetable.
That's Rusty again and the bottom picture is my brother-in-law, Dell; my sis, Rose (Dell's her husband); my Mom; my sister, Alice; my Dad (I think, it's really hard to tell with his hat on); and our dog, Boots. The picture was taken at Payette Lake in McCall in the 1970s.
The top picture is my cat, Tuxie and my previous dog, Annabelle. I miss her so much. It took me hours to take that picture because every time I got the viewfinder set, Tuxie would run away. Cats are just that way. The bottom picture is my Mom on Mother's Day 2007 with my dog, Chloe. They next picture is my sis Rose's dog, Bear.
And last but certainly not least, this is my sis, Alice's dog, Star and her previous dog, Matt. He was so named by the nieces and nephews because when she adopted him from the Humane Society, his fur was all matted. I used to call him Matthew Mark Luke.I hope you enjoyed the little peek into my family.
Blessings to all.
2 comments:
This is gorgeous, Christine. I've never seen a box accordian album before - what a fab idea! And thank you for letting us have a peek into your family.
Hugs, Simonne (aka SemSee)
PS Thanks so much for entering my blog candy and for becoming a follower! Hope you don't mind - I've become a follower of you too!
Christine, The box is so beautiful and this is a wonderful keepsake of your family pictures. A great gift...thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment