Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a Very Lucky Lady

I can't belive how lucky I've been the last couple of days. I won three blog candys!!! Can you belive it?
Suzanne at The Card Garden blog needed inspiration to make a couple of Easter cards. She asked for inspiration in the way of a challenge and she chose my challenge and I won this Saturday!!! I don't have any Easter stamps so this is great.

Lori of by Lori Designs is one of the Pink Elephant design team members. They had a blog hop this past weekend and I one her candy yesterday!!! I really needed some sentiment stamps.



Then this morning I went to Jak's blog and I had won this pile of stamps!!! I can see some flowers and a leaf. I don't know what else is in their but I'm so excited to see.

If you want a chance at the luck, I have all the candy that I have found listed on my side bar by date it will be drawn. When the draw has been done, I delete it.

Since I have been so lucky with the giveaways, I'm going to be hosting one myself. It will include a challenge if you want a second chance to win (my fingers typed 'sin' the first time [hehe]). I'll post it in a couple of weeks!!!

Blessings to everyone,

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh how wonderful! Congrats on all your winnings!

Anne said...

Wow, enjoy the goodies Christine, you've certainly had a very lucky week
hugs
Anne x