Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fabbie Award

I can't belive it. I received my first award from Coralee at Charms of Ordinary Days where she treats everyone by giving us peeks of her wonderful collection of vintage items. Thanks Coralee!



Now, I get to list five of my favorite things and pass the award on to five of my favorite bloggers.

1. My pets, Chloe and Tuxie

2. Chocolate
3. Gardening (soon, very soon)
4. Reading
5. And last, but certainly not least, my family

Now to pass it on to five others:


1. Rose, my sister.
2. Trisha, my neice.
3. Kimberly, my neice. (It is so wonderful to keep up with what they are doing even though we live apart.)
4. Kel from Creations by Kelly, and
5. Marianne from Marianne's Musings, both of who give me inspiration.

Now all of you need to pickup the award and list your five favorite things and pass it on to five of your favorite blogs.

Thanks again Corallee!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thank you, I'm honored to be one of your chosen 5. (BIG SMILE)
Kel