Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pink Saturday


It's another Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. It is so much fun to participate. This is only my 2nd week. I didn't get time to get around to many blogs last week because I was out of town. I plan on getting to as many as I can this week though.

I saw this picture on LoRi's blog and new I had to display it for Pink Saturday. She makes the cutest cards and papercraft items. She also makes some beautiful one of a kind plates, tea sets and other things that can be seen on her website. Her work is copyrighted so please respect that and don't make copies. She was very kind to let me use it for my Pink Saturday post. Thanks!!!

Blessings to everyone,

28 comments:

My name is Riet said...

LOvely card Happy pink Saturday;

Catharina Maria said...

Lovely !
Rini the Netherlands

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute bucket with all the ribbons! Love it!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

That is one cute bucket!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

This pink bucket is fabulous!


~ Gabriela ~

Carla said...

Pretty bucket!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a sweet bucket! Have a Happy Pink Day and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Michelle said...

Have a great Pink Saturday!

Tristan Robin said...

very cute!


hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Nancy said...

So pink and spring-y. Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

So sweet! Happy Pink Saturday!

Jen said...

Very cute bucket!
Thanks for spreading the word of my blog candy.
Jen x

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh that's darling!! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I just ♥ Pink Saturday. I am able to visit some gorgeous blogs, see loads of pink-a-licious goodies and have a wonderful morning to start the weekend. Thanks!

Char said...

I will need to go back and look at her work, the pail is so cute. Happy Pink Saturday and I know getting to all the blogs takes time, but it's worth it in the end, Char

Glennis said...

What a cheerful image for the first of Spring!! Have a wonderful spring weekend and a happy Pink Saturday!

Lori Lynn said...

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

Jorgelina said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Pretty bucket!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and have a great first weekend of Spring ~ Susan

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoo hoo Christine - go for it!! Can't wait to see what you create next!!!! I love doodling, relaxes me!!! Have a great day, Sarah

suesueb said...

cute!! happy pink saturday!

Suzanne :O ) said...

Congratulations Christine! You won my blog candy challenge! Since you were first, please let me know which stamp set you would like, and I will also need your mailing address. Please email me at sq9_21@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Marianne said...

Pink Saturday is such a cute idea! The basket is darling and I love your Spring card a couple of blogs ago- very cute! I love those colors. I have Spring Fever bad!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Happy PS.
~Sue~

Patricia said...

That is a sweet bucket. Happy Pink Saturday. Have a wonderful new week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/

HiHo said...

such a sweet bucket.
happy pink
heidi

Stephanie said...

Love it!! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. Be sure to thank her for sharing it with us.

Happy Pink Saturday, Christine.