Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pink Saturday -- Little Pink Teapots


This is my first time participating in Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. I will be posting a picture of something pink every Saturday. I had to put my first post into Mr. Blogger's hands because I am away this weekend so I had to schedule it for a future date. Since I'm going out of town, I didn't have much time to get something together for Pink Saturday but I do love these little teapots. I got them from the Partylite candle company. They are tealight holders that double as place card holders. Right after I got them I dropped one so now I only have three, but that's OK because I still love them.
Blessings to all,

28 comments:

My name is Riet said...

WElcome and happy pink Saturday. Those teapots are lovely

Anonymous said...

Pretty teapots with the little pink flower designs :-)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Those are so unique!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Those teapots are precious!

Glennis said...

Those little teapots are so sweet. A great Pink SAturday idea.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Christine.

These little teapots are wonderful. I would love them, too.

♥Mimi♥ said...

One day of the week I get to truly indulge my ♥ for pink and today, you sure have made me happy! Thanks so much!

Tristan Robin said...

three is good - asymmetrical is always more intriguing :)

hApPy PiNk SaTuRdAy!

Barb said...

Christine, lovely teapots!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Barb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Adorable teapots!

Blessings,
Sandi

Kdottie Designs said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Who knew they were tealights!

Lori Lynn said...

SWEET!

* ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ *
Happy 1st Pink Saturday!
* ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ *

Claudia said...

Very pretty! Welcome to Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to "Pink Saturday". Those are really sweet and to think they hold placecards too!

Kris

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Jennifer said...

Happy First Pink Saturday! I love the Teapots they are beautiful! Thank You for sharing your Pinks!

Have a Great Day full of Pink!
Jennifer

BoneyLittleFingers said...

Loved visiting your blog and your heart story is amazing and scary and hopeful. I am participating in my first Pink Saturday, too.
Karen

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

Just Me said...

Those teapots are so cute. I love anything little and miniature. Welcome to Pink Saturday!

Deanna said...

Hi Christine and welcome to Pink Saturday!

Those are some precious place card holders! I adore them!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Elaine said...

The teapots are lovely. How unfortunate that you dropped one.
Do you use them at place settings?

Happy 1st Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Lovely!


~ Gabriela ~

pinkkandy said...

I posted a tea pot this time too...Welcome to Pink Sat.....
God Bless you
Kandy

Stephanie said...

Lovely little trio!!

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Chloe looks a lot like my Pookie!

Susie Jefferson said...

What pretty little teapots!

Happy First PINK Saturday.

~*~Patty S said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday...a day late! Your pink teapots are so lovely!

Patricia said...

Your teapots are just beautiful - the various shapes are interesting. I too, am a lover of teapots. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have a lovely new week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/coquettishfleur/

Char said...

I love teapots and yours are so beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char