The say once you make an inchy, you get hooked on these little works of art. Luckily for me, their were two challenges whose sketch would work perfect for an inchy.
This is my first time participating with the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards challenge. They have a sketch each week and you have to make either a Christmas card or a Birthday card.
And I decorated the inside this time!
This is my first time participating with the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards challenge. They have a sketch each week and you have to make either a Christmas card or a Birthday card.
And I decorated the inside this time!It rained today so I didn't get my rose planted. I have fiddle practice tomorrow but hopefully it will be nice in the afternoon so I can get it planted before it dies. I'll be busy all weekend so I won't be able to do it then. I probably won't get to any crafting until Sunday or Monday again because I have a lot to do before the weekend.
That's about it!
If you haven't entered for my giveaway, you still have time. Click on the Martha Stewart book above and it will take you to the candy with a challenge post!!!

6 comments:
What a cool card! I haven't done anything yet with inchies but I can see how much fun you had with this one. Love how you used them here!
Wow stunning card Christine, really elegant & arty
Jan x
Hermosos trabajos¡¡¡
Saludos
Celia
VERY pretty card Christine!!! I love the warmth of the card...beautiful work!!!
Penny Duncan
pretty card!
Thank you for participating, you will be featured on Thursday at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks
Maggie
Beautiful Card!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)
Post a Comment