Basic Grey's challenge this week is a sketch. As I started putting this card together, I was exactly with the sketch but turned sideways. I attached the striped paper to close together so it looks like it's just one piece. But it's two, really! And then I thought the image was cuter attached a little crooked. I think she looks cuter this way. All the paper is Basic Grey except the background.
I decided to put down the Prismas today and use my watercolor pencils. I'm much more comfortable with the watercolors. I used a paint brush with my VersaMark ink pad and embossing powder for her wings.
The Magnolia was a RAK from Jen at Pieces of Me.
I decided to put down the Prismas today and use my watercolor pencils. I'm much more comfortable with the watercolors. I used a paint brush with my VersaMark ink pad and embossing powder for her wings.
The Magnolia was a RAK from Jen at Pieces of Me.

4 comments:
Great interpretation of the sketch - love it!!
Gorgeous colours and paper and beautifully coloured Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx
I {heart} this!! So, so pretty! and your coloring is amazing! I can't watercolor worth a hoot but you are a pro at it!! Wonderful card!
You've been making lots of cute cards! And I noticed you used the Swiss Dots embossing folder, too! Very cute! I have been using the Prismacolor pencils for many years and I really love them- they're SO much better than regular colored pencils.
Have a terrific day!
Gorgeous! love the paper and Tilda
Post a Comment