Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chick Loves Bunny



I used the sketch from Mojo Monday for this card. The challenge at Our Creative Corner is to make an Easter card or project.


I made a card like this a couple of days ago but this time I colored the chicky darker so hopefully he is the focal point of the card. I used the watercolor pencil on them. The little heart on the bow actually says "handmade with love" on it. I got a pack of them last week at Joanne's. I love to use them when I'm making cards for friends and family.


The image is the free Easter digi stamp that I got from Bee Crafty for putting her banner on my blog. Check her blog out for more information. She has another free digi stamp for everyone. I don't know how long she will be offering these but ya' better go take a look before it's too late.

Blessings,

4 comments:

Bee said...

Great 'version two' of the bunny card! Really like the harmony of pinks and yellows, very pretty and spring-like :)
- Bee Crafty

Danni said...

This is still the cutest image! Very nice!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card - great colours

Silke Ledlow said...

Christine - what a beautiful card!!! I love how you used the Mojo Sketch!!! The colors are so soft and pretty!!! Thanks for playing the OCC Challenge this week:)!!!

Have a fun and save trip!!!