Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Clothespin Fairy



I started this card for Danni's Flutterby Wednesday and decided to combine it with some other challenges. When I got finished I didn't think it would go for Danni's challenge but thank goodness I used that MS punch. Her challenge is to use die cuts or punches on your card. Also, she is now accepting fairies in her Flutterby challenge.

I picked the patterned paper because of the Card-a-Licious challenge which is to make a thank you card using stripes, dots and pink. There are green, yellow, and pink circles/dots and sparkly stripes on the paper. It also follows the Papertake Weekly challenge (pastel colors), the Pink Elephant challenge (pink, green and yellow) and the Crafty Creations (sparkle).

The image is a free digi download from Inky Impressions and, of course, I water colored her. I also added sparkle on the fairies wings.


Blessings,

18 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is so pretty!! Great job on combining so many challenges!
Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Kristie W. said...

Such a pretty card! Your image is beautiful and that is a neat border punch! Thanks for playing along with FBW!

Annie said...

A lovely gentle card - the image of the clothes peg fairy is stunning.

ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I love this clothespin fairy which you have coloured beautifully and what fab detail too. -x-

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! I love the soft colors, the flower and border punch details and of course the sparkle!! Thanks for joining in our Crafty Creations Challenge this week!
smiles,
Deena

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty - I love the soft colors! Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Creations challenge!

Robin said...

This is just too sweet! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Ann said...

A really pretty card Christine, such lovely details x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, beautiful fairy.
luv
Debby

Monica Anderberg said...

Wow this is really sweet! I really love the image that you have used. Great job as always!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Oh so very pretty! I love it!

Saskia said...

Oooh... so sweet and lovely!!!

Thanks for taking part at he Crafty Creations Challenge!!

Hope to see you back next week!!

Greetings,
Saskia

InkyAndScrappy said...

Oh she is adorable. Such great coloring and love the soft colors. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Nancy said...

Adorable card, and the image is awesome!! I have that saved on my computer also...love those free digis!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Carol said...

What a cute fairy on your gorgeous card!! thanks for joining our challenge :)

Hugs
Carol x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love that image :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww this is fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Tracy said...

This is so cute! I love that punch you used!