Thursday, April 23, 2009

Corner Book Mark Tutorial

Have you made your bookmark for my challenge yet? If your interested, go check out Aud's blog. She has a great tutorial on making a corner bookmark. I have seen these on people's blogs before, but couldn't figure out how the made them.

If I get a chance, I'll make on later today and post it. Thanks Danni for posting this link!

Blessings,

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Thank you so very much, for taking the time to comment on my blog,
its very much appreciated,
would you believe I have only been stamping for just over a month now,
Hugs
Angie

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Hi Christine, Sorry I haven't had a chance to visit your blog for a bit. Seems like every day there's some errands that end up taking most of the day. But Jim is doing great for which we are so grateful! Again, thanks for your caring!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Christine, get me your mailing address, and I'll send you a bookmark! I made one recently for my mother's friends at church, in honor of Easter and I have a couple extras.