Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dotted Flower Girl

This is another one of the 1920s women images. I sure love this stamp set. I have one more of the large images to show you but I've colored her twice and didn't like it again. Hopefully, the third times a charm.

After I finished coloring her I looked for a challenge to fit. I used the Creative Card Crew challenge which is Round and Around, meaning circles. The paper has circles on it and their is a circle in the layout.

That's about it!

Don't forget about my candy with a challenge. Click on the picture of the Martha Stewart book at the top of my blog and it will take you to the correct post. You have until Saturday to enter so hurry!!!


Blessings,

9 comments:

Paula said...

Wow what a pretty card love the colour's and what a great layout you have used.
Paula xxxx

Paula said...

Sorry forgot to say Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful image and color.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Christine. Your image is fabulous! The papers are beautiful and your embellishments finish it off perfectly.
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Nicola said...

Stunning card Christine, I enlarged this and had the most wonderful surprise - such fantastic textures and detail. This is such a pretty image and your layout is gorgeous. -x-

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week Christine, this is such a gorgeous card hunny! hugs Linda x

AliMayes said...

Really pretty!
Ali xx

Sue said...

Great card, luv the image great colouring, fabby flower, sue.x

Tasha said...

Wow Christine this card is extremely beautiful - i love the colouring of the image
Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx